Ruffy the Husky: On Ice
Discover the animals from the land of everlasting snow. Solve their puzzles and learn different shapes, numbers and alphabet letters. Choose pronunciation from five different languages. As a reward, listen what sounds the animals make and watch how happy they are that you've helped them with the puzzles.
Great educational puzzle game for toddlers and preschoolers. Full of adorable and funny animations and sounds.
There in the polar countries it is freezing so much, that even a picture of an animal cracks. Help Ruffy put all the picture pieces back together and watch how warmed-up animals fool around on the snow, on the ice and even in the sea. Playful husky puppy Ruffy will be your guide through the frozen land. He is already waiting for you in front of his igloo.
What you get
- Great educational game for toddlers and preschoolers (2+ years).
- Loads of educative activities.
- Shape recognition practising, number and alphabet training, learning what sounds animals make.
- Hi-quality pronunciation recordings in five languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish). Start with your native language and try foreign later.
- Intelligent auto-adaptive game difficulty to fit your child's abilities.
- Clever game progression to keep your child engaged.
- Hours of meaningful and amusing activities.
- Tons of adorable and funny animations and sounds.
- Child-friendly interface – no reading skills needed.
- Ad-free app with fair pricing (try before you buy).
- Complete interface localization to English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Tuned performance for all iPad models running iOS 9 and newer.